Skills And Tools:
- Install, move, de-install customers’ hardware and Initial configuration of system OS as needed.
- Network and SAN cabling.
- Deploying and Operating the Monitoring systems.
- Installing all new Solution, Systems and solving all incompatibility problems.
- Problem management and troubleshooting for all the monitoring solutions problems.
- Implementing the monitoring solutions for all the Infrastructure department systems.
- Deploying and operating the backup systems.
- Isolate server and network issues and rapidly and perform basic troubleshooting.
- Working with other technical teams and customers to solve technical problems if needed.
- Acting as on-call support for any problems escalation out of working hours according to schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university (Communications engineering or computer science background is preferred).
- Ambitious skilled Fresh graduates are welcomed up to 1” year of experience working in data centers or other critical environments.
- Good command of English language.
- Basic Windows OS implementation/administration.
- Basic Linux OS (Redhat-Centos) implementation/administration.
- Basic MS SQL Administration.
- Monitoring and data backup Applications good background.
- Basic servers’ hardware installing/racking knowledge.
- Technical Document writing.
- IT project management principals.
- Very good communication skills with a friendly customer oriented manner.
- Very Good Presentation, analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while handling multi-tasks at a time.
- Cloud Operation AdministratorConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo6 days ago
- Lecturer in Computer Science (...El Sewedy Education - The Knowledge Hub Universities - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Lecturer in Computer Science (...El Sewedy Education - The Knowledge Hub Universities - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago