Skills And Tools:
- Manage Communication with Audited departments in all audit phases
- Participate in the department's strategic and annual planning
- Provides a comprehensive, practical schedule of annual engagement coverage within general areas assigned by the manager
- Supervises the work of staff engaged in the audit assignment
- Identify key risks and controls
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls
- The accomplishment of all phases of the audit assignment planning, fieldwork, reporting, and follow up
- Develops and maintains the Risk-Control assessment model for the areas subject to audit
- Completeness and maintenance of audit files
- Perform special review upon management request
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- 3-7 years of experience in a related field.
- Post Graduate studies: Preferably CIA
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of English.
- Internal Audit SpecialistConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria2 minutes ago
- Finance DirectorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo1 hour ago