Skills And Tools:
- The Teaching Assistant & Assistant Lecturer play a pivotal role in assisting the academic teaching process in order to provide a high quality undergraduate teaching and student support services, including review sessions, holding office hours, uploading course materials and grades to e-learning portals/ website. TAs & ALs may be required to attend instructor’s lectures regularly, etc.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Medicine with cumulative grade (Very good or Excellent).
- Passion for teaching Anatomy/ Histology/ Physiology/ General Pathology.
- High presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English language skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Proficient user of MS Office and Internet).
- Education Advisor - October - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Physical Therapist - Sheikh Zayed, Giza12 days ago
- Product Specialist - Hospital ... - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Product Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Medical RepresentativeConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Alumni Specialist - Qantarah Sharq, Ismailia8 days ago
- Mathematics Teaching Assistant...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo1 day ago
- Finance/ Accounting Teaching A...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo4 days ago
- Assistant/ Associate Professor...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo4 days ago