Skills And Tools:
- Create accurate construction BIM models using Autodesk Revit.
- Produce organized Architectural drawing sets for various construction stages and participate in discipline reviews.
- Follow international and internal BIM standards.
- Review project Architectural drawings and specifications.
- Identify conflicts, incomplete or unclear design information.
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- May take the lead to develop BIM content for project-specific needs.
- Provide/assist in Architectural BIM trainings.
- Support/assist in digital construction-related R&D activities.
- BS/MA in Architectural Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry using the BIM process.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in BIM using Revit software.
- Good knowledge in Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Lumion, Microsoft Office.
- Clear understanding of BIM Standards, Processes, and workflows.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Demonstrate a deep interest in learning new skills and knowledge.
- Positive attitude towards collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Effective communication skills.