Hospital RepresentativePosted 17 days ago
36Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Take online approvals from the system.
- Scan the claim forms, approvals and invoices or any other document admitted by the hospital monthly and collect them to send them by email before they admit them to Med Right.
- Develops strong relationships with the hospital stuff to facilitate any process inside.
- Continuous education on protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Presentable in the hospital
- Responds to requests and problems raised by our clients there.
- Reserve for the VIP clients
- take care of our admitted VIP members inside the hospitals
- Guide our clients if they need anything, ask about anything or if they have any inquiry about the covered and non-covered services.
- The link between Company and the hospital.
- Update us by any information or new rules the hospital will take.
- Update the hospital with any instructions or procedures or announcement to the providers.
- High communication skills
- Social Perceptiveness skills: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Service Orientation to actively looking for ways to help people
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Front of House Representative ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Community Manager & Website Ad...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- ReceptionistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo10 days ago