Skills And Tools:
- Manage your team activities and oversee workload to ensure the successful delivery of projects and tasks (on schedule, within budget and scope) and the reliable operation of customer systems.
- Provide guidelines and support to the team members and put measures in place to improve quality of work where needed
- Support Project Managers and Client Account Managers with defining reliable and maintainable solutions that \ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with Product Managers, Client Account Managers and Project Managers to ensure project timelines are developed and managed appropriately.
- Drive further automation, standardization and improvement of processes in development, delivery and operation.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all product related topics.
- Participate in the on-going quality improvement efforts for products.
- Liaise with Client IT departments to support on technical aspects of software implementation and operation.
- Support with the resolution of issues.
- Maintain log of product and process inconsistencies/issues/software concerns as well as follow-up and/or resolution by product development team.
- Identify & document potential risks and issues and in conjunction with the product team and determine mitigation strategies.
- Clearly communicate internally and externally to ensure project requirements line up with business strategies.
- Ensure all technical design specifications meet high quality standards and are in lign with business/client expectations.
- Any other duties within the post holder’s competence as requested.
- Solid experience in software development (preferably .NET)
- Excellent database skills (MS SQL Server)
- Team lead and Co-ordination of staff experience
- Technical education / degree (desirable) or strong development background
- Hands-on approach and good problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-reliant, reliable and excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional approach to work and when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Team player who demonstrates a high level of commitment, adopts a flexible and positive approach.
- The role holder must have the ability to work unsupervised with good time management skills in order to prioritise workload, meet tight deadlines, in a fast paced, pressurized and challenging environment.
- German speaking.
- Knowledge of continuous integration & continuous deployment processes/tools
- DevOps experience and interest
- Distinct analytical and communications skills
- Microsoft certification (eg. Azure solutions architect) of advantage
- Experienced in IT-requirements engineering and IT-operations
- Good command of English in word and script
- Process-oriented work style