Partnerships ManagerPosted 1 month ago
40Applicants for3 open positions
- 5In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage and develop new and existing partnerships to maximize revenue and engagement.
- Fully own the partner portfolio.
- Conduct a detailed product analysis on each model purchased and optimize partners’ product portfolio to increase the business amount and company profit.
- Identify different bottlenecks (both commercially and technically) and coordinate with relative departments and partners to solve relevant issues.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, developments and competitors activity.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics of partnerships and clients and provide product related training and recommendations accordingly.
- provide weekly report in progress on KPIs and meeting minutes
- Work on sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Provide weekly/monthly report of progress on KPIs and meeting minutes
- Manage & coordinate payment cycles and deadlines with existing and potential partners.
- Keep up with additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by the sales manager
- Attend industry relevant events/campaigns to spread awareness of daftra and expand clients/partners’s base for the company.
- Graduate from Marketing, business or any relevant field.
- At least 2+ years of proven experience in similar roles.
- A good sales background is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with ERP, SaaS and software industry is highly preferred.
- Negotiation, communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational & Analytical skills.
- Strong network within the MENA region or culture familiarity.
- Excellent command of English is a MUST (Written & Spoken)
- Proactive and capable of working independently.
- (B2B) Sales Leadfloward - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist - Nozha, Cairo28 days ago
- Business Development - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Corporate Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Account Manager (GCC Ac... - Maadi, Cairo13 days ago
- Business Support Specialist (T... - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Vendor Acquisition Specialist - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- Sales Specialist - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Key Account Manager - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Specialist - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Partnership ManagerMc Ledger - Dokki, Giza16 days ago
- Business DeveloperOsolutions - Sheraton, Cairo14 days ago
- Enterprise Business Developmen...Cashcall - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Mechanical Sales EngineerUniversal Stream - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Sales Development Representati...Teradix - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Billers Acquisition Senior Spe...Khales - Smart Village, Giza26 days ago
- Billers Acquisition Team Leade...Khales - Smart Village, Giza26 days ago
- Senior Business DeveloperEvolvice GmbH - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Business DevelopmentProtection - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 day ago