Skills And Tools:
- Planning, organising, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Establish a preventive and curative maintenance plan to maintain the condition of the machines.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions (Benchmark with quality standards)
- Share a trusting relationship with work group and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on investment.
- Submit reports to the Board of Directors.
- Proven work experience in plastic injection and house-ware.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles
(budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Smart Manufacturing Engineer -...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria7 days ago
- Senior Planning & MRP Speciali...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Quality ManagerEngineering Group for Melting and Machining Metals - EG Brass) - Ameria, Alexandria4 days ago
- Industrial Planning ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago