Skills And Tools:
- He determines and reviews storage methods and instructions for inventory items according to their nature, follows up on compliance with safe handling and movement methods and ensures their proper application.
- Collaborates with the Purchasing Department and project managers to coordinate purchasing work to suit business needs and available inventory balances.
- Follows up on procedures for receiving, inspecting and accepting imports in various warehouses according to the approved system.
- Reviews work methods and procedures in management and recording methods, ensures their compatibility with the conditions and needs of the projects concerned and the approved control systems, identifies the necessary amendments to these methods and procedures, and supervises their implementation.
- He evaluates the performance of his direct subordinates, reviews the performance evaluation of the rest of the employees in the main warehouse and site stores, and proposes appropriate methods to motivate management workers.
- Reviews the training needs of warehouse workers, identifies the necessary training activities and follows up on their implementation.
- He performs other duties assigned to him related to the job objectives and areas of activity
- Develop business strategies to raise our customer pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of good behaviour and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- A university qualification in business administration or its equivalent, with at least 15 years of experience in warehouse work (preferably in contracting companies), including at least 3 years in a similar position.
- High skills in planning, direction and follow-up.
- High supervisory and leadership skills.
- High communication and coordination abilities.
- Skill in using computers and inventory management programs.
- Fluency in the English language, spoken and written.
- Obtaining “personal-computer” skills development courses, warehouse management courses, and warehouse documentary courses.