Skills And Tools:
- Assist in performing and planning and the execution of compliance, financial & operational audits.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and the effectiveness of the internal controls.
- Identify control weaknesses and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Monitor the timely implementation of all agreed upon recommendations within the set time frame.
- Assess the degree of compliance with organizational policies and procedures and adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist in conducting risk & compliance assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or economics.
- 0-1 year of related experience.
- Excellent reporting skills
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English language.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt16 hours ago
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo12 days ago