Skills And Tools:
- Implement department strategy to achieve IT station’s goal
- · Perform tasks related to new IT system implementations on site
- · Send new hardware/software request to procurement departent
- · Create and manage user accounts and access permissions.
- · Set up workstations for new employees (software/hardware)
- · Setup and manage local scanners
- · Support and troubleshoot hardware/software issues on
- · Workstations/scanners and ensure latest software updates deployment.
- · Maintain local servers (Physical, Virtual) and responsible for local data center.
- Manage data Backup schedules and physical backup media storage (including offsite keeping and sending to Infofort where applicable)
- · Ensure implementation of latest software security patches and update
- · Run scheduled antivirus and resolve threats immediately as it occurs
- · Monitor local servers health, link status for all country branches and call center systems
- · Handle GCS and resolve cases on daily basis
- · Manage local SQL server where applicable.
- · Maintain annual inventory of all IT related assets (hardware and software)
- · Supervise and follow up on tasks given to external IT companies
- · Follow up with internet and telecom providers.
- · Adhere to company Information Security compliance and sustainability corporate policies
- · Collaborate with the team to achieve its objectives
- · Self-development and skill improvement
- Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically
- Achieve set annual KPI’s and develop oneself on skill gaps
- Continuously support and address all country employee’s IT issues
- Resolve all employee Help desk within the time frame
- Assist in managing IT resources and tools and where applicable recommend cost-saving.
- Suggest IT requirement to be included in the IT budget.
- IT Background from 2-3 Year ( MCSE & CCNA is a Must)
- Education: Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- Language: excellent English Fluency
- Flexible with shifts rotation
- Communication Skills & Team Work Spirit
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Support different geographical project locations when applicable.
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago