Skills And Tools:
The ability to analyse and come up with new insights will enhance Nahdet Misr’s digital Products and Services. Moreover will have the ability to build a modeling system to help us drive and track the market.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports and dashboards.
- Communicate and report the latest insights on a weekly basis (potentials and risks) and inform key business decisions based on data
- Aggregate databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Utilize a smart tool to store analyzed data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a Business Data Analyst.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent in Word, Excel and Powerpoints
- Detailed Oriented