Skills And Tools:
Atomica.ai helps doctors provide the best patient care possible using the power of AI, Robotics, and 3D Printing.
Atomica is seeking world-class Senior C++ Developers to join our R&D team based in Cairo:
- Responsible for researching, implementing, testing, and documenting medical imaging software systems.
- Will take responsibility for the completion of designated software features; designing suitable solutions to complex problems with assistance from senior engineers.
- Develop prototypes that you will see through to completion.
What do we offer you?
- Utilize your technical skills to contribute to creative and exciting projects to improve patients’ lives
- See your work integrated into actual medical products used during surgeries
- Be part of a young, dynamic, and highly skilled team where you can both have an impact and continue to learn
- Benefit from flexible working hours
- Earn a competitive salary based on your experience
- Paid time off.
- Medical insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Annual trip.
- Proficiency in C++11 with a fair knowledge of C++ standard library containers and algorithms
- Proficiency in Mathematics especially in Linear Algebra
Good To Have:
- Experience with Qt is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D Graphics APIs is a plus (OpenGL-3.3+, DirectX11)
- Knowledge of GPU programming (OpenCL, CUDA) or shader programming (GLSL, HLSL) is a plus
- Experience with Image Processing techniques and algorithms is a Plus
- Experience in Computational Geometry is a Plus
- Experience with Windows API is a plus
- Familiarity with source control tools (git)
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza7 days ago
- Software Development Team Lead... - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Database Administrator - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Java Developer - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Oracle Application Support - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Principle Software Engineer - Dubai, United Arab Emirates1 month ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo12 days ago