Skills And Tools:
Handling emails, phone calls, and other communication for the CEO.
• Researching and booking transportation and accommodation for any necessary travel.
• Assist with data entry and file management.
• Receiving and delivering messages and information to relevant parties.
• Managing the CEO’s calendar, including arranging meetings, appointments, and other relevant events.
• Filing and tracking any needed expenses, receipts or invoices.
• Prioritizing and resolving any scheduling conflicts.
• Attending meetings or networking events as needed.
• Implementing time-saving strategies where possible.
• Extremely strong organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft office.
• Great written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Proven ability in travel arrangements and scheduling meetings/appointments.
• 2-5 years of previous experience in a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant role.
- Executive AssistantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago
- CEO Office ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago