Skills And Tools:
- Ensures timely admission of patients appropriate to the case types and classes of accommodation.
- Coordinates with admitting doctors in completing pre-admission requirements prior to sending patients to the wards for admission.
- Coordinates with Client Account Management on company or insurance provider approval, if not readily available with the patient to be followed up within 24 hours.
- Coordinates with the external doctors regarding their patients to be admitted and treated in our hospital to clarify terms as per SGH and External Doctors contract agreement.
- Orients the patients on admission and valuable safekeeping policies
- Accompanies patients with their files to the wards where to be admitted. If it is impossible to leave the area, coordinates with Nursing Supervisor to arrange for a porter or nurse to accompany the patient to the floor.
- Graduate of Bachelor degree in Business Management or Commerce majoring in Accounting or other related courses.
- Experience: (1-3) years minimum as an Admission and Discharge Officer either in a reputable hospital or hotel.
- Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge in Accounting theories and practices including detection of genuine bills, negotiability of checks and other modes of payment bills. With good knowledge in administrative clerical work and expert dealings with patients and colleagues.
- Males Only
- Receptionist - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Admin Assistant Secretary - Eg...Confidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo3 days ago
- Assistant Office ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Receptionist / Front Office Ad...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago