Skills And Tools:
- Considers the drawings and contracts documents and informs the execution supervision head of any deficiencies in the design or any inconsistencies or lack of clarity in the documents to take the necessary actions.
- Supervises the execution of (firefighting systems – HVAC – sanitary facilities) on the ground and informs the supervision department manager of any defects and violations that are in the executed works so that he can take the necessary action.
- Participates in considering the contractor's submittals regarding the (firefighting systems – HVAC – sanitary facilities) to ensure compliance with the contract.
- Works on controlling the supplied materials quality, ensures their conformity to the specifications, takes samples of these materials and supervises the laboratory tests being conducted for them to ensure their quality.
- Receives the works handover requests (firefighting systems – HVAC – sanitary facilities) submitted by the contractor, inspects and takes the accurate measurements of the works, and signs the works receipt requests with approval or disapproval while clarifying the disapproval causes to ensure compliance with the contract.
- Plans and analyzes all the possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the project manager for approval prior to the on-site execution.
- Considers the drawings, contract documents and applicable standards or specifications before carrying out any functions to implement the scheme.
- Plans to execute all the mechanical related works and manages all mechanical groups in accordance with the approved drawings, contract documents and all applicable site standards to implement the plan.
- Drafts and prepares the handover documents submitted to the consultant regarding the (firefighting – HVAC – sanitary facilities) works and prepares the necessary documents and panels to implement the plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 4-6 years of experience in constructions field (Technical Office).
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in AutoCAD, CAM, HAP, Elite Fire and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Experience in HVAC, Firefighting and Plumbing Systems.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in project management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Building Management Systems Software Knowledge.
- Ability to work across many locations.
- HVAC Engineer - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Dokki, Giza20 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Production Planner - Obour City, Cairo23 days ago
- Lighting Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Production Engineer- Electrica... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Marketing Supervisor - Electri... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...THE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - New Capital, Cairo1 month ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza17 days ago