Skills And Tools:
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase, and lease agreements if needed.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents, and disbursement of funds.
- Make pictures for the new units and add them to the data list
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Monitor the property market to watch out for new and old properties up for sale.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Help the customer to Find the property which matching his needs and budget.
- Help the customer to invest in real-estate by giving him advice and recommendation.
- Prepare and present business proposals to convince customers and secure a consulting deal.
- Achieving sales target and executing sales strategies
- Receive calls during new promotions.
- Initiate outbound calls.
- Explain whole project in detail to external customers through professional presentation.
- Attend business meetings in order to solve analyze & create new ideas.
- Adhere to Booths schedule & gain customers through effective attendance.
- Site Visits in order to identify customer needs.
Major in Business Administration or any relevant major.
- Experience Needed: Must have experience in real estate 1 to 4 years
- Excellent Computer skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Very good command of English
- Team building and collaboration
- Ability to lead and initiate strategic business plans
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Must have car
- Computer skills
- Senior Sales Operations Specia... - Heliopolis, Cairo14 days ago