- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Do you want to work with football?
Do you want a fun and active job?
WELL.. An exciting opportunity is available with korAddiction Sports and Entertainment to be an apprentice as a Game Operator. You will receive training on the job. If you are a hard worker, and enjoy football atmosphere, this is the job for you. Ideal candidates must be reliable, hardworking, process good organization skills. You will be communicating with all ages therefore confidence with working with children is key. The job is hard work, fun and rewarding.
This position reports to the Head Coach.
ABOUT KorAddiction Sports and Entertainment
KorAddiction Sports and Entertainment develops, markets, and operates the most professional and technological Football training equipment.
WHAT THE JOB IS ALL ABOUT»
- Assists the Head Coach in the effective delivery of sports/activity coaching to players from ages 6-60.
- Provides sports activity supervision, training, and coaching to student-athletes as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Develops individuals according to their abilities and encourages them to sustain activity levels.
- Delivers core movement and sport-specific skills training.
- Develop student-athletes and team success through sport-specific training and event participation. Students will be provided a positive in-season sports experience and develop physically during department guided off-season training.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of football technology in top-flight football leagues as part of a young and dynamic team. The system operator is primarily responsible for overseeing the automated technology system installed. This will involve conducting pre-game checks, assisting players, and monitoring the system during the game.
- Additional responsibilities will be agreed depending on the background and skill set of the operator.
- The training phase will comprise a period of time spent shadowing the Head Coaches, installing and maintaining the system on the site and practical training sessions.
- All functions are performed in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety and environmental regulations, facility and computer security policies and procedures. Functions are subject to change to meet the needs of the law/program. Current essential functions include but are not limited to the following: Teach the sport by using the Six Pillars of Sportsmanship-Respect, Integrity, Honesty, Teamwork, Leadership and Personal Responsibility.
KEY TASKS and DUTIES:
- Instructs and coaches trainees on the fundamentals of football. Works with the coaching staff with setting rules, policies and regulations for the team.
- Assists Head Coach in making systematic issuance of equipment. Assists Head Coach with coordinating and monitoring practice.
- Assists Head Coach with coordinating and supervising the practice schedule. Assists in the supervisory control over athletes and teams assigned.
- Guides and encourages athletes to make appropriate decisions about further participation in activities at a level appropriate to their ability.
- Works closely with other staff to coordinate completion and opportunities. Initiates where appropriate.
- Works with other partners to help monitor the impact of delivery and healthy lifestyles.
- All other duties as assigned and required, in order to perform the above services.
1 to 3 years
About this Company
korAddiction Sports & Entertainment S.A.E is a new start-up company in the Sports industry. Our aim is develop the level of Football nationwide, with out-of-the-box ideas and training.
See all Careers and Jobs at korAddiction Sports Development & Entertainment
korAddiction shall operate an Advanced Football Training Facility, in Maadi....