Skills And Tools:
- Key project contact and core interface for all stakeholders (primary stakeholders, the software development team, secondary / consultation level stakeholders, external integration partners)
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, discussion, collaboration, decision making and conflict resolution processes.
- Guiding, coaching and supporting scrum teams on how to use and sustain agile values, principles, and practices
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements
- Track and remove impediments & risks of the delivery team by navigating up and across the organization
- Plan and coordinate activities across multiple teams ensuring requirements are clearly communicated
- Will translate the vision and needs of the business and end user, into functional / technical output and guidance for the software development team.
- Manage numerous projects, involving the development or change and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs.
- Identify business needs, acquiring, and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Deliver an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities.
- Work collaboratively with an array of stakeholders and drive influence over the allocation and management of resources
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation, and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/company/stakeholder.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Senior Solution Architect - Ca... - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Senior Manual QA Tester - Maadi, Cairo28 days ago
- Project Manager, Scrum Master - Haram, Giza14 days ago
- Scrum Master/Agile - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- STEM Teacher (Robotics Teacher... - New Cairo, Cairo27 days ago
- Senior Network Administrator - Shorouk City, Cairo1 month ago
- Java Architect - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Product Manager - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- Software Tester - Quality Assu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Technical Project ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago