Skills And Tools:
- Oversees the daily, monthly accounting activities required to maintain the Authority’s general ledger.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, and contract negotiations.
- Supervises and reviews the work of the accounting staff
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, annual budget & forecasting activities
- Oversees periodic financial reports & Records; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the financial year; files annual corporate tax returns.
- Resolves complex accounting issues and assists other departments personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements and financial reports.
- Makes recommendations and implements plans to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Interface with other departments to verify transaction report data and issues
- Monitor and analyze department workflow to develop more efficient procedures, policies, and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Work with direct report to establish performance goals and objectives for each year, monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with governmental regulations; coordinates with auditors and provides needed information for the quarterly & annual audit.
- At least 10 years of accounting experience with a minimum of three (3) years in a senior (managerial) role position.
- Odoo & ARP system knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Solid Costing background
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong Planning skills
- Strong financial analysis skill
- Postgraduate Education (Like CMA CPA or MBA) an advantage.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Abu Rawash, Giza9 days ago