Skills And Tools:
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of lower primary-age students.
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within the class.
- Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
- Preparing, marking and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s development.
- Providing feedback to parents on student's progress through scheduled meetings.
- Working collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Organizing and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
- Substitute absent teacher's job requirements.
- Follow the school calendar and policies.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field.
- English proficiency is a must
- Alexandria Resident
- Native speakers and bilinguals are highly welcomed to apply.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience for lower primary.
- Exposure to the international curriculums is a plus.
- Professional educational certificates are highly preferred
- Environment & Health (HSE) Int...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria6 days ago