Skills And Tools:
- Ensure the efficient management of the company’s bank accounts.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers.
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns.
- Ensure conformity of company’ bank account with IFR Standards.
- Ensure tax regulations are in compliance with established standards.
- Ensure robust and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies.
- See to it that the financial position of the company is well calculated daily.
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose a possible resolution for any discrepancies.
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with the provision of relevant information and report.
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism.
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings, and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in Accounting or a related field may be preferred.
- Microsoft Excel & outlook.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills
- Good in English
- Bank AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago