Skills And Tools:
- Analyse business and technical requirements, understand the business needs.
- Work with system architects and business analysts towards a solution that meets requirements.
- Estimate analysis and development costs.
- Design and develop software solutions as part of a team.
- Ensure high maintainability and readability of code.
- Test, validate, document the code.
- Respect existing architecture, methodology and processes but also bring new ideas and challenge when appropriate.
- Strong command of database modelling and query languages (preference for Oracle Database platform and SQL).
- Strong programming language proficiency, incl. tools, versioning, debug, build, deploy process (preference for PL/SQL).
- Experience in collaborative software development methodologies (SVN, Git,…).
- 4GL UI development experience is a plus (Magic XPA, Oracle Forms, Power builder, etc.).
- Financial or ERP software experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in other unique topics such as concurrent programming, advanced object-oriented programming, offline/online synchronization, etc. may also be of interest.