Skills And Tools:
- Review and approve or prepare the design drawings of all electrical systems (lighting, power, low current, etc---).
- Prepare electrical shop drawings by using AutoCAD & Revit software for (lighting, power, low current, etc ---) systems.
- Prepare coordination drawings with mechanical systems and check clashing by Revit and Navisworks.
- Make voltage drop calculations, recheck and prepare panel schedules.
- Check cable sizing and prepare cable trays shop drawings.
- Check about lighting fixtures distribution with approved arch drawings.
- Prepare QSs extracted from Revit models and compare it with design BOQ.
- Coordination with all disciplines (architectural - structural - mechanical).
- Review and approve the sub-contractor invoices.
- Providing with weekly progress status for design\shop drawings.
- Create or review and approve material submitting for electrical items
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Engineering Design Contractor or Consultant of residential projects
- Expert with AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, and tenacious
- Willing to share information and develop junior staff
- Electrical EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo22 hours ago
- Communication EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo2 days ago