CEO Office ManagerPosted 2 months ago
380Applicants for1 open position
- 11In Consideration
- 13Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Work closely with the CEO to be well informed of upcoming commitments, meetings, conferences, personal activities, etc. through an electronic active calendar of appointments and mobile applications.
- Coordinate and manage CEO/staff member’s business travels, conferences, meetings, flight bookings/accommodations, and visas.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, itineraries, agendas, and other confidential administrative tasks as assigned.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, financial documents, presentations, and any other documents.
- Follow-through on issues/assignments as assigned by the CEO.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments and act as a liaison between the organization and other external parties as assigned by the CEO.
- Manage and maintain filing/archiving systems, retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Attend meetings to compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings as needed.
- Handle the CEO office setup and any maintenance if required and ensure the implementation of HSE regulation.
- Education: Relevant Bachelor Degree, preferable English major.
- Language: Excellent English Language proficiency.
- Computer: Excellent Computer skills proficiency.
- Years of Experience: +10 years of experience.
- Administrative OfficerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago