Skills And Tools:
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
- Communicate & follow up effectively with customer sevice department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
- Arrange customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Commerce.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Males only
- 3+ years experience in Real-estate/contracting accounting
- Construction/Contracting Background is a must.