Skills And Tools:
Principal Engineers oversee a team of software engineers focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks. In addition to hiring and training staff and delegating work assignments, they also collaborate with colleagues to identify and repair technical issues. They often evaluate their team's work processes and best practices and implement changes to streamline operations.
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the Software Products
- Coordination with the Frontend and Backend Teams as well as DevOps and QA
- Work closely with the Product and Technology Implementation teams to ensure proper alignment
- Oversee Implementation process to ensure delivery in time, budget, and quality
- Collaborate on building the backend of a scalable cloud-based version of the product
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies to maintain the cutting edge tech stack in the company
- Report directly to the CTO
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in software development.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Lead Developer
- Several years of practical experience with software design & architecture as well as the implementation of software solution
- Profound experience as a full stack developer with a focus on Backend
- Experience in leading a Development Team and bringing new Software products to production
- Hands-on experience using Kotlin or Java 8+, Python, C++ or C#
- Experience with other backend frameworks like node.js and express.js
- You are familiar with Framework like react native, react.js, ionic, angular, flutter
- Experience with other technologies like MongoDB, Docker
- Significant expertise with relational databases such as MySQL and query performance characteristics.
- Experience in PHP is a plus
- Significant expertise in developing with RESTful APIs and its standards.
- Experience in unit testing and test-driven development.
- Experience with configuration management using continuous integration and continuous deployment processes (e.g. Git, Gitlab, Jenkins).
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum.
- Demonstrated success in leading technical teams by establishing architecture and coding practices.
- Expertise in designing and developing Cloud computing apps/services/data stores on AWS and have a good understanding of cloud design architecture, cloud migration, and principles
- Fluent English is a must
- Experience leading remote teams
- Excellent communication skills.
- Software Engineering LeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior React Native Mobile Dev...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo11 hours ago