Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance.
- Will be collaborating with our front-end developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions to ensure success as a Node.js developer.
- You should possess extensive knowledge of Node.js based services and experience in a similar role.
- An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
- 3 years of experience as a Back-end developer
- Bachelor's Degree is a Must
- An ambitious senior-level backend developer who's keen to learn.
- Node JS tools including Express, Joi, Sequelize, etc.
- Candidates must have a strong to advanced knowledge of AWS infrastructure and tools including Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, RDS (MySQL and/or Aurora), SES, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, Redshift, CloudWatch, etc.
- Candidates must have excellent API documentation skills and experience working with the OpenAPI (Swagger) Specification.
- Knowledge of system networking and security, with a focus on AWS (VPNs, VPC, CloudWatch, etc.) - minimum 3 years experience.
- Experience with any of Serverless, REST API, OAuth, SAML, SOAP API, Social Network SSO.
- An organized worker who knows how to structure their own work and work collaboratively with a team of developers.
- Experience working in Agile teams applying proper Scrum.
- Senior Back End DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago