Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process, Ensuring having a consistent pool of candidates to counter attrition and plan for future expansions.
- Manage training and development initiatives and internal communication.
- Providing instant and immediate feedback to all HR processes, procedures, and initiatives, Keep track of employee performance.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Create a safe and inclusive work environment, Handle conflicts, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
- Maintain compensation plan and benefits program.
- Report and provide, to the management, decision support through HR metrics (e.g., cost per hire and turnover rates.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- 4 Years of experience in the same role.
- Excellent English Speaker.
- HR Diploma or Business Administration certificate is a plus.
- Time and people management skills.
- Human Resources Specialist/Tal... - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- Office Manager - Downtown, Cairo21 days ago
- Brand Manager - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- HR Generalist - Dokki, Giza2 months ago
- Sales Manager - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Import Specialist - ShippingConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria7 days ago
- Sales Marketing ExecutiveConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2 months ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago