Skills And Tools:
- Reviews and maintains employee personnel files, and makes sure that they are complete and complies with labour law & the company policies.
- Records & updates employees’ information using HRIS.
- Coordinates social insurance in and out for employees as per legal and governments requirements/as needed and assure correctness.
- Confers with management and supervisors within BariQ to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Sources CVs from different places and performs screening of CVs that are submitted by applicants
- Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, and internal transfers.
- Consolidates the training needs extracted from the performance appraisal and other sources to prepare the learning needs analysis
- Implements and follow up on learning needs analysis execution
- Keeping HRIS up to date with all the training activities
- Coordinates the soft skills tailored inhouse workshop
- Maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of instructors and monitor progress of trainees.
- Manages employee leaving notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Bachelor degree
- HR Diploma is preferable
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Senior Recruitment & Performan...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago