Frontend Web DeveloperPosted 10 days ago
139Applicants for2 open positions
- 32In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the creation of visual elements of the application to create an interactive and data-driven experience for the user.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Deliver software according to the deadline.
- Works well in a fast paced environment and can handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Create strategic ideas about using technology in unique ways to add value to our clients' digital presence.
- Expert skills at building responsible apps (optimized and targeted for mobile, tablet, and desktop).
- Creating real data-driven web applications on Angular
- Full understanding of the DOM and how Angular works
- Experience calling server side APIs using Angular
- Experience in consuming APIs.
- Experience with Ajax, Lazy Loading & performance optimization.
- Proficient with Client Side Debugging on Chrome and IE Developer Tools.
- Able to design usable, clean, elegant user experiences.
- Able to identify and communicate if an API is missing, insufficient, or insufficient to effectively create a top of the line user experience.
- Understanding of client side scripting attacks and how to protect against them.
- Experience using Visual Studio is a plus.
- Familiarity with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.)
- Proven history of developing responsive page layouts and interfaces from mock-ups.
- Complete solutions by coordinating, communicating, and contributing to team meetings and customer engagements.
- Good experience in using version controls like TFS, Git, SVN, ...
- Full stack Web Developer/in C ... - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- senior Web Developer - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Sr. Java Developer - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Full Stack developer - .NET Co... - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Angular Developer .DX Republic - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- EPM Consultant - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Senior Web Developer - Magento... - Maadi, Cairo22 days ago
- Full Stack Team Lead Java spri...DX Republic - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Software Engineer. - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- Experienced Front End Develope...Yespays - Rehab City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Frontend EngineerTurnDigital - Maadi, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Software Developer - Fr...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Front End Developer ( Angular ...DX Republic - Maadi, Cairo13 days ago
- Front End Developer-RemotelyDelivery-tech - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Mid /Senior Full Stack .Net De...ICIS - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior PHP DeveloperTashkeel - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer (....softprograms - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior java Full Stack Develop...softprograms - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Frontend Developer (Angular 14...Link Datacenter - Giza, Egypt2 days ago