Skills And Tools:
- Create Social media plan for the products.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Brainstorming, mocking up design ideas.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Moderate and Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- He/she will be responsible for all the designs for the Internal and External Communications along with branding emails, Social media posts (Facebook & Instagram), Careers website, events, flyers, newsletter, internal training program designs & Department’s presentation and other types of communications media.
- Works with graphic designers to produce effective campaigns for the Internal Communications & People operations’ emails.
- Responsible for photographing needed edits to be published.
- On going analysis and reporting of the social media campaigns.
- Come up with yearly marketing campaigns that fits the brand competition research and analysis.
- Working experience in Social media and marketing with at least 1 year of experience .
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills..
- Highly creative with exceptional artistic style and always involved in state-of-the-art trends of design.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- To be fully aware of all social media platforms and online advertising.
- Social Media Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago