Skills And Tools:
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering user requirements,
- Designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- In-depth knowledge of various tech stacks, best practices, and analytics
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who is reliable and a quick learner.
- A high sense of personal ownership for deliverables and tasks
- A very good communicator and team player.
- A person who can work to a process and adjust the process to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with different content management systems
- Edit content, debug code, and re-design web pages
- Research current design trends
Strong skills in
- 3D modeling
- Expert in 3d max program, Photoshop, AutoCAD. Adobe Illustrator, MS Office