Dental NursePosted 1 month ago
8Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Prepare operating rooms, instrument, and tray setups for dental procedures
- Prepare patients for oral examination including making them comfortable in the dental unit.
- Assisting the operating dentist in the required steps during the dental procedures and following all his/her instructions sharply.
- Provide aftercare including drying the patient’s mouth, assuring the comfort of his/her treatment.
- Receiving and delivering patients from the operating room to the reception zone.
- The full responsibility of sterilization zone including cleaning, drying, packing, and autoclave the dental instruments as well as disinfection of the operating devices between patients.
- Being responsible for educating the non-certified assistants and reporting their learning curve to the manager.
- Making sure that all the mini devices are charged and working properly on a daily basis.
- A certified nurse is required to work in a dental clinic that will be responsible for operating rooms as well as the sterilization zone.
- Minimum 2 year experience is needed.
- Medical Representative CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Front Desk Receptionist - Beau...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago