Skills And Tools:
Collection Officer is responsible for collecting the payments before due dates and maintaining accurate information on past due accounts
- Contact clients via phone, emails and other tools to collect payment before due dates, on overdue bills and provide clients with different options for payment.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and other individuals.
- Take accurate and informative notes for client records and follow proper company procedures for debt collection.
- When agreeable payment terms are not reached, you will take further action in order to collect payment on debts.
- Responsible for coordinating with customers in case of facing any problems with the collection
- Ensure that all collection procedures are operating in accordance with policies and procedures of the organization.
- 1-3 years’ work experience doing similar job duties.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluent command in English language written and spoken is a MUST.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good Computer skills.