Skills And Tools:
- Checking guests in and out.
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verifying guests' payment methods during check-in.
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
- Informing customers about payment methods and verifying their Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Performing all check-in and check-out tasks
- Managing online and phone reservations
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software, like Cloudbeds and RoomKeyPMS
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor Air BnB
- Excellent Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of other languages is a big plus
- Understanding of all hotel management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and management software's
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great decision making and problems solving skills
- Receptionist / Front Office Ad...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Receptionist Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago