Skills And Tools:
Responsibility 1: Ensuring the quality of the accountancy documents.
- Receiving and checking the justificative documents for the accountancy, ensuring the validity of the invoices
- Making sure the financial commitment procedure is respected (proper signatures on the authorizations, on the reconciliation visas) and the calculation of the invoices are correct.
- Analyzing the accountancy documents (invoices, vouchers, receipts…)
- If in conformity, validates and stamps the accountancy documents for the payment requests or advance request or sign the receipt for inflows.
- If not in conformity refuses the documents and explains the reasons to the requester.
- Translating the documents when not done initially
- Submitting the documentation to the accountant for the entries in the software and submitting the justification of the advances.
Responsibility 2: Internal control:
- Ensuring the respect and implementation of HI financial standards in its area of work.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of the local rules (accountancy, fiscal and social rules)
- Receive the authorizations for payments if needed
- Applying the service advance rules and updating the cash advances
Responsibility 3: Treasury Management:
3.1 Payments by cash and bank
- Processing the payments and reception of cash/transfers during appropriate hours and in the field when needed
- Preparing the cheques and transfer orders for payments and ensuring they are dully signed by the authorized persons.
- Ensure the payments by Credit Card and e-banking if needed and ensuring the availability of the authorized persons.
- Registers the entries in the logbook for each operation and controlling the coherence between the log book and rules
- Ensuring there is no cash flow shortage by anticipating cash and money withdrawal, informing the manager in order to prepare the withdrawal request.
- Performing weekly and monthly cash counts with the accountant or manager
- Preparing the monthly bank reconciliation with a close follow up of the accountant or manager
- Ensuring the archiving of hard copies for treasury and accountancy (cash counts, bank reconciliation, logbooks, cheque books)
- Ensuring the scan of the invoices and supporting documents, in addition to the monthly closure documents
- Informing in case of an incident in his/her field of expertise
- Ensuring the security of the cash at all times.
OTHER TASK REQUIRED:
- Assist his/her line manager in any other tasks that may not be included in this job description and ensure the registration of the entries in the system during the absence of the accountant.
- Movements to the project sites to carry out some payments
- University Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 to 4 year practical experience in related fields
- Very good Arabic and English,
- Good organization skills
- Good oral, written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Time Management
- Writing and communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with internal and external parties
- Being self-motivated, focused, and trustworthy
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Arabic and very good knowledge (written and spoken) of English.
- CFO - Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Finance Manager ( Alexandria )Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- German Senior Finance Speciali...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago