Skills And Tools:
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Support the entire application life-cycle (concept, design, test, release, and support ).
- Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, and Core Graphics.
- Deep Understanding with MVC design pattern.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C , Core services , Core touch frameworks, object-oriented development skills.
- Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Implement native iOS app Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with commonly used third-party libraries and services (e.g. AF Networking, Alomafire, Google Maps, SD Web Image, SW Reveal View Controller).
- Up to speed with iOS 10 changes, new features, and requirements
- C# Knowledge
- Integrating Web Services OR web API using JSON/XML, c
- Knowledge of SQLite