Skills And Tools:
- Develop and maintain a class environment conducive to effective learning.
- Show evidence of daily preparation in classes assigned.
- Assist students to set and maintain study plans and follow suitable schedules.
- Apply a wide variety of instructional techniques and instructional media applicable to individuals or groups of students of varying capabilities identified by valid analysis.
- Implement by instruction and action-efforts class goals and objectives in accordance with Alternative Education’s standards.
- Take necessary precautions to protect equipment, materials and company resources.
- Utilize assigned preparation periods for lesson planning, analysis of students’ performances, meetings or program planning and development.
- Maintain accurate and correct records of student language performance, class participation and out-of class activities as required.
- Uphold and enforce Alternative Education’s rules, administrative regulations, work policies and the language education code.
- Assist the administration to maintain open lines of communication and program progress by participating actively in meetings called for these purposes.
- Implement appropriate class plan instructional goals and objectives that meet the needs of all students.
- Appreciate feedback and cooperate with team members to improve performance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Near-native to native command of English. Must (Please don't apply if your English is below C1)
- Experience with the IELTS exam is a plus.
- Interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills, and a service orientation. Must
- Knowledge of language pedagogy, including second language acquisition. Desired
- Knowledge of effective traditional and untraditional instructional strategies and techniques. Desired
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to organize and plan classes and instructional material.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Work effectively with administrative staff.
- Ability to meet schedules and timelines.
- Track and report student performance in and out of class.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Native English Instructor [Onl...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt6 days ago