Skills And Tools:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Greet customers, clients or any visitor who comes to the organization in an elegant way and direct them properly.
- Answer calls made to the organization and render services for the same.
- Must coordinate and manage the communication links between different departments of the organization.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with patients and co-workers.