Skills And Tools:
The Facilities Assistant will be responsible for the daily operation of the management office based on the client sit. The key to this role will be to provide a first-class service to tenants, clients, vendors, internal staff, and visitors. The Facilities Assistant will be the first point of contact for client queries, maintain files and financial records, and prepare management information relating to the contract. Facilities assistant will respond to customer requests received or faults reported are dealt with in a timely manner working proactively with Serviced Office providers. Ensure that the CBRE vision to the delivery of Facilities Management is projected at all times
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Management of all access control systems that will include visitor passes, employee passes, card reader access, and all related contracts etc.
- Maintain security and safety standards as required, ensuring that visitors & contractors are escorted according to appropriate authorization,
- Performs facilities inspections and prepares reports Undertake weekly cleaning quality checks and highlights any non-compliance to Serviced Office provider. Ensure all quality checks are documented.
- Oversees and/or coordinates maintenance/repair work assignments performed by technicians, vendors, and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping, and janitorial work.
- Response to client inquiries and complaints in a timely fashion. Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with site client/landlord regularly, reporting any issues & concerns in a timely manner to the management team.
- May coordinate and manage the move, add and change activities.
- Waste Management, to include general building refuse, skips, and recycling.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding. Assists in the preparation of operating and capital budgets
- Reviews periodic reports including financials, and explains variances. Works with the finance team to correct errors.
- Ensure signage and notice boards are kept neat and tidy at all times.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Considerable experience within a business environment.
- Excellent customer service skills are required as the first point of contact for clients.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills- including the Ability to write routine reports and correspondence respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Team player
- Strong organizational, skills
- PC literacy is essential; in presentation, word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Basic knowledge and understanding of facilities management and finance is required
- 1 years’ experience within an FM/Customer Service environment providing guest and reception services to the highest standard.
- Computer literate, preferably some data entry experience.
- Demonstrate a natural passion and understanding of quality customer service
High school/Secondary School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- HR OD Manager - 6th Of OctoberConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Administrative Section head / ...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago