Skills And Tools:
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Handle fund and cost allocations for grants and projects.
- In-depth understanding of accounting standards.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain City’s tax database.
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
- Identify legal tax savings and recommend ways to improve profits
- Make sure that clients comply with federal, state and local tax regulations
- Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
- Accurately prepare quarterly and annual tax reports
- Keep up to date with tax changes and industry trends by participating in educational opportunities, participating in professional organizations, and keeping up with professional networks.
- Previous proven experience at a managerial level.
- Relevant certification (e.g., FMVA or IFRS) will be preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum level of supervision.
- Experience working in a university or Academic setting is preferred
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago