Skills And Tools:
- Protect IKEA’s digital information assets against losses of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Reduce IT risk and secure compliance in line with business needs and regulatory frameworks.
- Your accountabilities
- Job-specific key accountabilities the jobholder has to achieve the purpose described. Provide 5 to 10 statements describing the major end results. List them in order of importance.
- Implement information security policies, including networks, applications, access control, data safety, etc, also contributing to employees awareness and procedures.
- Identify vulnerabilities and contribute to mitigate them.
- Systematically monitor the information security status across the company, directly or
- through the implementation of automated processes, including suspicious network traffic and behaviour.
- Provide input to assess the company information security risks and exposures and provide input for improvements.
- Execute agreed information security mitigation and improvement plans.
- Report and react fast with remediations to highly critical cyber-threats and attacks, defending systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patchmanagement systems, etc.
- Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing.
- Knowledge of common L4-L7 protocols such as SSL, HTTP, DNS, SMTP and IPSec
- Strong understanding of firewall technologies Juniper/Cisco/Checkpoint/PaloAlto
- Packet Shaper, Load Balancer and Proxy Server knowledge
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching
- Network protocols and packet analysis tools Identity and access management principles
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago