Skills And Tools:
- Processing financial entries to ensure a proper recording of all business transactions.
- Performing bank reconciliations, updating accounts payable and receivable.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, checks and credit card transactions, and file invoices.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Responsible for all outside party payments and bank processes that need to be done from the bank.
- Assist in monthly payroll payments.
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting / purchasing projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputable accredited university.
- (1–3) years' experience in a similar position.
- Very Good English Language.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Treasury Accountant - 6th of October, Giza16 days ago
- Personal Assistant (Residence ... - Beni Suef, Beni Suef8 days ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt16 days ago
- Stock Controller - Retail Fash... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Front Desk Administrator - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo25 days ago
- Receptionist - Zaytoun, Cairo1 month ago
- Executive Assistant/Secretary ... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Junior & Senior Tax AccountantPannell kerr forster (PKF) Rashed , Badr & co. - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago