Skills And Tools:
As a Senior Accountant, you will partner with the broader GL accounting operations team to support the company month-end and quarter-end close and day-to-day accounting operations. You'll have the opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities within the Accounting department to support the accounting team through the following:
- Review daily accounts receivable records.
- Monitoring and controlling customers authorized credit limits.
- Review customer dues.
- Review the monthly expenses analysis.
- Controlling Pay Score.
- Ensure adherence to insurance policies.
- Prepare the income statement.
- Prepare the cash flow statement.
- Preparation of the financial position list.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 4 - 7 years of experience.
- Microsoft ax dynamics is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Leadership Skills
- Financial AccountantConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia3 days ago
- Senior Bank AccountantConfidential Company - Nozha, Cairo4 days ago