Skills And Tools:
Purchasing/Procurement specialist to manage our company's procurement activities. The purchasing specialist's responsibilities include sourcing new suppliers, ensuring that the purchased products and materials meet specific technical specifications, negotiating purchase terms, and evaluating supplier performance. The purchasing specialist will also be responsible for ensuring timely deliveries and resolving any supply issues or discrepancies
Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements.
- Purchase goods or services that meet the quantity and quality expectations of the organization
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts with vendors
- Track inventory and restock goods when needed
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new products
- Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform data analysis to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Operate IT systems to manage timings, costs and stock levels
- Negotiate and agree contracts with multicultural suppliers and vendors
- Create and manage department budgets
- Fluent English Language is a plus.
- previous experience in the health care field is a must
- Previous experience in ERP is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation,
- Total years of Experience from 3 to 6 years
- Proficient in using MS applications particularly Word & Excel
- Strong interpersonal communication & organizational skills.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management history.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software.
- Communicating well and clearly with others
- Using logic and reasoning to identify a problem and find solution
- Strong time management skills
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong math skills
- Experience working with programs that serve the purchasing department
- Knowledge of system analysis
- Experience with management of financial resources
- Senior Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago