Skills And Tools:
- Issuing customer invoices - making sure they complete the necessary data - printing invoices and following up on delivery to delegates and clients
- Customer party operations constraints
- Review the documentary cycle of cash and deferred sales and ensure that they comply with the company's policy
- Follow-up on cash sales and cash branch funds and ensure that all cash invoices have been collected or there is approval from the administration to delay collection of this invoice
- Review the balances of the trial balance for clients, review the collections, and make sure that they have been recorded in the assistant ledger accounts, and thus have been transferred to the trial balance
- Following up the indebtedness reports and sending them to the sales department, preparing the weekly and monthly collections plan, and following up the arrears
- Follow-up the receipt and collection vouchers that are delivered to the dispatched delegates, review the serial numbers and ensure that the amounts in the collection vouchers are all recorded on the accounting program in the clients' accounts
- Follow up on the price list of products on an ongoing basis, as well as the discount policy and rates.
- Preparing detailed sales reports (sales of each item and each group of items with similar quantities and values and at the level of each period relatively and comparing them with previous periods and analyzing them also at the level of branches and sales areas and finding out the relative weight of each item, the quantity of sales, the value of sales to the total items)
- Customer sales report, identifying the largest and most withdrawn items for each customer
- Preparing a monthly report on receivables
- A report on the percentage of each customer's sales to total customer sales
- Also, reports of notes receivable and checks under collection
- Report sales of items over more than one period is necessary to know the impact of price changes
- Returns report and the most returned items
- Sales reports at the delegate level
- Comparisons are made when making each report with the previous similar period of time
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting – Finance.
- Certificate: Accounting – Finance preferred
- Experience: 5 - 7 Years
- Category: FMCG.
- Gender: Males only
- Max age 35 years old.
- Microsoft Office proficiency. Excel and ERP system
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- مدير مشتريات ( مقاولات ) - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Financial Analysis Spec... - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Business Development Specialis... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt2 months ago
- Accountant (Females Only) - Shubra, Cairo2 months ago
- Accounting Receivable Section ...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Costing Manager - Pastry Indus...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago