Skills And Tools:
- As 1st line of support, manage applications on a day to day basis to ensure the availability and the effectiveness of the IS applications in the Inventory and Manufacturing domains to meet business needs.
- Identify, manage and resolve all incidents logged by business through the Call Logging system.
- Where own resolution is not possible, articulate system incidents and business requirements into technical specifications and log necessary incident and/or enhancement tickets with central development team.
- Manage and resolve all logged tickets according to internal SLAs and KPIs.
- Assist in managing internal and external resources.
- Execute activities to ensure compliance with existing laws, regulations, IS Governance Processes and Internal Control.
- Participate in projects as decided in the Master Plan.
- Ensure operational management of projects’ or support dedicated resources.
- Graduated from Computer Science or related
- 2 years' Experience
- Very Good in MCSA & CCNA.
- Good to V.Good command in English
- Good Communication Skills
- Service Desk Engineer (Alexand...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago