Skills And Tools:
He/ She will work alongside key staff, including the Internship Program Manager, and other project staff, to provide information and guidance about career choice, employment opportunities and job application process to AMIT students and recent graduates to help them making decisions about their future careers.
- Build the community of AMIT Experts.
- Provide career advisement sessions to AMIT students and recent graduates and alumni.
- Help target groups to understand the ongoing status of local labor market requirements.
- Provide training in developing efficient resumes, job applications, and interview techniques
- Respond to student questions pertaining to career development and exploration.
- Maintain regular contact with employers for new job opportunities.
- Sort and submit qualified students resume to employers
- Develop new employers through cold calling, mailing and visits.
- Assist in organizing job fairs, career awareness programs, and other career specific workshops and events.
- Attend local career fairs, industry conferences and other networking events to generate new employers.
- Develop outreach programs to promote AMIT Experts services among students.
Qualifications and skills:
- Academic degree in a relevant field, B.Sc. in Engineering or/ Technology is preferred.
- Strong communication, observational and listening skills
- At least 1 years of work experience as trainer/instructor and workshop facilitator
- The ability to motivate and build a rapport with a range of students.
- Research skills for finding out information about a range of careers.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience training university/ATS students and graduates is preferable
- Admission Officer - Agouza, Giza1 month ago