Skills And Tools:
- Study the project contract documents (schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Developing shop drawings; Revit modeling is an advantage.
- Coordination with suppliers for Material submittal approvals.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting, or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Coordinate with other departments during project life cycle to develop shop drawings; investigate and solve technical issues.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solution.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand them over to the project consultant
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solver
- Technical Skills
- Excellent AUTO CAD user and designer
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo14 days ago
- Quantity Surveying Engineer-El... - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Landscape Lightning Engineer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Research And Development Engin... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior Electrical Power Engine... - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- Senior ID/ F&E Specialist - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- Production Manager - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago